Integration as a Platform Workshop
W3Partnership has developed an Integration as a platform workshop for customers looking to assess their current Integration landscape and how that landscape might handle new dynamics, such as; Application Programming Interfaces (API).
- To understand what the key Integration requirements are within your organization.
- To assess what change is required to manage the requirements identified
- To outline The next steps required to implement those changes
- Benefit: From W3Partnership's 10 years experience in implementing Integration Platforms
- Workshop – Bringing together key stakeholders from Technology and business in a one day interactive workshop.
- Shortlist – Technology requirements, Criteria and use case to take to market for response
- Output– Report outlining options, key considerations, use cases and key market players, who fit client requirements.
Business resultsPrevious clients of W3Partnership have found the workshop useful in understanding:
- what their key integration requirements are,
- whether their IT organization is set up culturally to handle those requirements
- and have come away with a clear idea of what the analyst are saying about the suitable solutions for their circumstance and why they are suitable.