- General information
On 25th May 2018, a new Europe-wide data protection regulation came into effect; the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The new regulation seeks to strengthen and unify data protection for all individuals within the European Union and grants new and enhanced rights for individuals in relation to their personal information.
We have been actively working to implement the changes required to be ready for the new regulation.
- What Does GDPR Mean For You?
- The GDPR increases and strengthens the rights of individuals in relation to the information we hold about them.
- Information we collect and how we use it
- Personal Information - You may choose to provide personal information (such as your name, address, telephone number and email address) on this web site. Here are some of the ways you may provide the information and the types of information you may submit. We also tell you how we may use the information.
- Contact Us
- If you email us through the "Contact Us" link on this site, we ask you for information such as your name and email address so we can respond to your questions and comments. You may choose to provide additional information as well.
- Download Documents
- If you wish to download a document e.g. a product information sheet, a white paper,a detailed guide to our services etc from our website, then we ask you for information such as your name and contact information. You may choose to provide additional information as well. This information is stored in a secure CRM system.
- Access Logs
- We also collect information indirectly through our Internet access logs. When you visit w3partnership.com, your Internet Protocol (IP) address is automatically collected and is placed in our Internet access logs. Your IP address is used to help diagnose any technical problems, analyse site trends, administer the site, track movement within the site, and gather broad demographic information about site use that can eventually be used to make improvements that enhance your user experience on our website.
- How We Use Your Information
- W3Partnership use your information mainly to provide you with products and services and to understand our customers' needs and improve the products and services we offer.
- Your Rights
- You have a number of legal rights to control what we do with your information. For example, you can ask us to tell you what information we have about you and to get a copy of it; correct or update information that is wrong; stop using your information in certain circumstanced; or stop sending you marketing material. Please note that in some cases, asking us to do this may mean that we are no longer able to provide you with products or services.
- Sharing Your Information
- W3Partnership does not sell, exchange, trade or give away personal information you voluntarily provide to us to any outside sources.
- Unless you have told us not to, we may send you marketing information relating to products and services that we think will be of interest and relevant to you. If you change your mind and no longer want to receive these communications you can can tell us at any time by contacting us at 0845 868 5041. W3Partnership will not share your information with third parties for their own marketing purposes without your permission.
- How Long We Keep Your Information
- We don't keep your information for longer than we need to.
- How We Protect Personal Information
- We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect against unauthorized disclosure, use, alteration or destruction of the personal information you provide on this web site.
- Updates to Our Privacy Statement
- This Privacy Statement may be updated periodically and without prior notice to you to reflect changes in our on-line information practices. We will post a notice on this web site to notify you of any significant changes to our Privacy Statement and indicate when it was most recently updated.