W3Partnership will review your IBM Software Licenses across the IBM Software portfolio to see if you have any compliance issues or if you are over licensed.
- Review: To review the application estate in relation to the IBM SW purchased and to identify duplication of licenses.
- Feasibility: To explore the use of licenses for development, test, production and disaster recovery and establish the feasibility of any license rationalisation.
- Plan: To draw up a plan to establish any interdependencies and licensing options necessary for the decommissioning of specifically identified components of the application estate.
- Context: Establish the context and scope of the current IBM SW Licensing application landscape, along with your short and long term objectives, goals and known issues.
- Analysis: Review the IBM SW application estate against specified business processes to identify the extent of any potential duplication or contradiction of functionality.
- Recommendations: W3Partnership will present you with a report of feasibility and desirability for removal of specified components of IBM SW licenses or of selecting a different method of purchasing support and/or additional licenses (e.g. floating user /sub capacity pricing or off premises software as a service). The report contains options (where relevant) and prioritised recommendations as well as a comprehensive action plan.