IBM Integration Bus (IIB) Upgrade Service
W3Partnership will simplify the process of deploying the latest versions of IIB to ensure you maximise the benefits of new features whilst minimising disruption. Utilise our proven risk assessment methodology to plan your upgrade and understand any issues that may arise as a result.
- Overview: To walk you through the key considerations and prerequisites when implementing an upgrade to IIB (formerly known as WebSphere Message Broker).
- Key Features: To identify the additional features and additional functionality to be gained from upgrading to a new version of IIB.
- Streamline: To reduce the time and therefore cost of undertaking an upgrade.
- Skills Transfer: To train and mentor your staff in the new features of the upgraded product.
- Review: An initial two day onsite review of your current IIB environment and your specific requirements including an impact assessment.
- Planning: Produce a high level plan to include:
- Dependencies and prerequisites
- Resourcing requirements
- Training needs
- Implementation/recovery details
- Implementation: W3Partnership will step you through the upgrade process.